Monday, May 28, 2007

May 28, 2007









Today was Memorial Day and I got to spend a lot of time in the NICU. I loved it :)

Meet Dr. Z (Zabaletta)... finally :) He is the one that delivered and saved Michael. I love him!!

The third picture are Karen, Carolina and Robin. Fourth picture: Yadira, Geena and Dianne.

These are just a few nurses of the NICU staff and I am just so grateful to ALL the nurses, Dr. Adams and the rest of the staff. They all work so hard and they are so committed in getting these babies better!!


Karen weighed Michael yesterday and he is 3 pounds, 15,5 ounces!!! (1800 grams). We were so excited that Robert and I rushed over to the hospital right away. Ever since I have been walking on clouds. When I got to the NICU today, I got to hold him (even though they didn't change his isolette). It was awesome!! I held him for a VERY long time :) He seemed to love it. He is just so adorable!!! I can't say that enough, ha ha..



No comments: