When I was there at 5.30 PM he was still angry. I tried to calm him down, but he was just pushing my hands away. He is very strong!! He now has a C-pap (it's like prong) in his nose that is being kept in place by a hat. The hat keeps covering his eyes and he hates it :) He also pulled the C-pap out a few times when I was there. I guess he thinks he can do everything on his own now.
The night nurse, Leslie told us that she had swaddled him later on and he was sleeping. He must have been exhausted.
We are so excited. We know that the steroids have a big part in this, but it is also a huge step forward for Michael. He will not be fed for a few days as he has severe reflux and they don't want him to spit up and start all over again. So we want Michael to be strong!! We love you Michael, and we are so happy to finally see your face after 82 days!!!!!



4 comments:
Nat, what great news, on this your first of many, many happy Mother's Days to come.
Nat, what great news, on this your first of many, many happy Mother's Days to come.
Nat, what great news, on this your first of many, many happy Mother's Days to come. Congratulations!
Maria
I am so happy to see and hear the great news!!!!!! What a wonderful Mothers Day gift to you!!! Keep up the good work little guy!
Post a Comment