



Okay, I tried something tonight and it didn't really work. I tried to post a picture of both Robert and I when we were young and the scanner didn't work. So I took a picture of a picture.
Robert was so cute when he was a little boy. Can you believe the amount of hair he had? Not much left, ha ha :)
Then I tried to take a picture of Michael tonight because he was just so comfortable and looking around. Every time I took a picture he closed his eyes. So they didn't come out very well. I wish I could have shown you how he was looking around and looking at me. He was so incredibly cute!!! Karen let me take his temp and change his diaper again. I feel so bad for her. She started at 7 AM and the night nurse was late due to a flat tire. Karen was still there taking care of my baby at 9 PM!!! They work so hard. I have so much respect for the NICU nurses!!!
Robert, Shiva and I went to Rae and Jules in West Palm Beach and had a great time. We met up with Diego and Veronica yesterday. She is now 25 weeks pregnant and she looks so cute. She got a little nervous at 23 and 24 weeks because of our situation, but I am sure she will be fine :)
Shiva loved it. She ran around (something she can't really do on South Beach) and she swam in the lakes. She is sleeping like a little baby now :)
So we all had a good weekend...



No comments:
Post a Comment