Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22, 2007








Today was awesome again. Michael is doing really good. While Karen was changing his isolette, I got to hold him (for over an hour) and I got to feed him (through his tube, but still)
He was so adorable. Of course, when Karen tried to take a picture, he would close his eyes every time. He was weighed yesterday and he is now 3 pounds, 5 ounces, so he gained a little bit again.
He is so cute!!!! Tomorrow they will move the the original NICU again. I'm sure it is easier this time to move him, now that he is off the ventilator....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pincus family,

Both of you are looking fantastic!! I'm soooo happy that Micheal is doing as good as he is and happy to read that he gain in weight again...

Loved the pictures of both of you ánd Robert in youre early days. And although I know you Nathali probaly since around this age, I had to look twice to recognize you!! My memory is leaking...?!

Love,


Maris