Friday, March 9, 2007

March 9, 2007

They started feeding Michael yesterday and he is tolerating it! I am so extremely excited. He got 2,5 cc yesterday and today they increased it to 5 cc every 2 hours!! I know he is doing good, but it still scares me to admit that.

I misunderstood the measurements. I thought he was getting 5 ounces every 2 hours and I panicked as I only pump about 2 ounces every 2 hours. I was nervous and in a bad mood all day because of that until Robert finally figured out what was going on tonight and calmed me down. I wouldn't know what to do without him.

Rae and Jules (Robert's parents) came today to drive me to the hospital and to help us put the nursery together tomorrow. We really appreciate their help!!

We still get a lot of nice e-mails and care packages etc. which are extremely helpful. Unfortunately we are not in the mood yet to talk to a lot of people. Honestly we are exhausted.
But still, thank you all so much. I really don't know how to thank every one!

Please, don't stop praying...

No comments: