I wasn't going to write everyday, but I am just so excited. He opened both eyes today and was looking at us! He probably can't see us yet, but it was just so cute!!!
He is getting 7,5 cc milk as of today and Robert and I both think you could start seeing a difference. It looked like his belly had a little more fat on it :)
Today Rae and Jules got to meet their grandson for the first time. He'll be three weeks tomorrow.
He was doing pretty good. They'll do another brain scan on Monday to check for bleeds. Those scans still make me very nervous, but we just hope for the best.
I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but Dr. Zabaleta and Dr. Adams are amazing and so are the nurses. Karen has been with him from the moment he was born and has been taken care of him amazingly and so have all the other nurses in the NICU (Terri, Nashla, Jennifer, Diana, Peggy, Rosalie, Edna and all the other nurses that we might not have mentioned here). Thank you all so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Natalie,
I posted you and your sweet son on our healer's blog tonight, as per your talk with Lauren today.
Please know we will all be sending you healing light and love. Keep us posted!
www.thelightofhealing.blogspot.com
Peace
Joy!
Post a Comment