Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 29, 2007

It was a good thing that Claudia was here to help today. It gave Robert and I the opportunity to go and celebrate his father's and uncle's 75th birthday brunch. The brunch was also in honor of Robert's cousin Josh, who is leaving for Iraq next month. Please all pray for his save return...
Michael was really good for Claudia, she enjoyed taking care of him.

Tonight Amy and Steve came over to meet Michael. Amy is a speech therapist and she gave us some great tips on improving his feedings and sleeping paters. She has a 8 month old girl and she has a lot of experience with (NICU) babies!! Thank you so much Amy and Steve!!!
Michael went to sleep at 6 pm and it is now 10.30 pm and he is still sleeping. I guess it is working :)

Robert's parents Rae and Jules came over and brought our dog Shiva with them. It was so nice to see her again. I miss her!!!

They told us about Steve, Robert's eldest brother, that he was chosen by his peers to be on the St. Louis Magazine's 2007 Best Doctors list (the only physician from his university in his field)
That's a great honor and we are very proud of him!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Michael looks great!!! I came by to catch up on him and can't believe how well he seems to be doing! Way to go Michael! *hugs*