Sunday, July 15, 2007

July 15, 2007

We spent the day with Robert's family today. His father and uncle Lionel turned 75 yesterday. Congratulations!! It was nice that Robert's aunt and uncle (Anne and Ron) came from New Orleans to celebrate. It seems to be still a big mess in New Orleans, after almost 2 years!!

We also found out today that Michael won't be coming home tomorrow, due to his inability to eat well during most of his feedings (some of them he does really good, he seems to struggle during the night feedings. I guess he gets tired). We will probably know more tomorrow. I want him to be good before he comes home...

1 comment:

baby james said...

Nathali thanks for visiting oour blog. It does help alot to read about other preemies. I wish I would have know about all this when James was in the NICU. Hang in there I know what a roller coaster ride of emotions it can be. I look forward to reading about michael. He looks adorable and love that base ball but. Take it one day at a time!. Tracy