Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11, 2007







Yesterday was my birthday and it was really nice. Michael was very 'awake'. He was looking around, looking at his mobile. I even heard from the nurses that he tried to grab it!! Wow, that is great...






Robert took me out to dinner to a very small restaurant. There was nobody else, so it was almost like a 'private dining' experience. The food was absolutely great!






Today when I got to the NICU Michael was sitting in the swing. He loved it!!






Tomorrow we will know more about his progress.

1 comment:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Hang in there. It must be tough because Michael is having difficulty eating and I am sure you are worried about taking him home because of that. Just remember you can do it. I did it with two babies on oxygen and monitors, and trust me, if I can do it, you can too. You are a loving mother and you have Michael's best interests at heart. Just keep being positive and you will be able to take him home soon and you will handle it well I'm sure! Having him home will be the best feeling, and trust me, you won't always feel like he's a patient! It won't be like taking home a healthy full term baby, but it will be your reality as a mom to an adorable son!