

Michael is now 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and he is right at the growth chart where he is supposed to be. I spoke to Dr Z today and he is aiming for discharge on Monday July 16!!! Woohoo!! We are ready!!!
Terri the head nurse was holding him this afternoon after feeding him. He fell asleep on her shoulder and she told me he was drooling on her. Isn't that cute? I am so proud of my baby boy: he drools!!!!




2 comments:
Hey Nathali, oh wow I am so happy to hear the great news on the progress. Take care and my prayers are with you and the family.
Love you, Iris
Hey Nathali,
Congratulations.. he is finally going home. I am so happy for you and your family. Take care of him and our prayers are with you always.
Take care and blessing to all,
Leslie Maldonado and family
Post a Comment