Saturday, July 28, 2007

July 28, 2007




Michael is doing pretty good. He is still inconsistent with his feedings, but we went to the pediatrician again on Friday and he gained weight. He is now 7 pounds, 13 ounces!! We just feed him when he seems hungry. He loves being burped. He is so cute. The pediatrician said (again) that he is doing pretty good. That is great to hear!! On Monday we ran into our old friend Diana and her baby girl Isabella at the peds office. It was nice to see her again, and it is nice to have someone in the neighborhood with a baby as well.
Claudia came on Thursday and she has been a great help. She will be here for a week. Friday morning we went for a walk while Dorothy was still taking care of the baby. It was so hot outside that when we walked by the ocean, we decided to jump in with our clothes on!! It was so much fun!!! Last night, our friend Natalia invited us over to swim in the pool at her building. There was nobody there but us and that was fun as well. This morning we went to the ocean again. This time we had our bathing suits on. I can't believe I live two blocks away from the ocean and I never go!! I can't wait to bring Michael there (when he is doing a little better)

No comments: