Birthday celebration 2/16/08
Inevitably Michael passed the stomach flu to me on Thursday. Luckily Natalia was there to help me out all day on Friday. I think every baby should be like Michael, and every mother should have someone like Natalia, and the world would be a better place ;)
I took him to the pediatrician on Thursday, just in case. I just had to do what I had been doing. Give him Pedialyte, stop the diuretics for a few days, but Michael was doing much better on Friday already and started drinking milk again. He is such a strong little boy! I still don't feel great, but I'm sure it will pass soon.
Friday afternoon, Lynn and Megan came over for a visit. Megan brought all the supplies to make new ear molds. Except for one little tip to mix the mold. Lynn and Megan (with the help of Natalia) actually managed to make new ear molds with a Ziploc bag!!! Very impressive and very funny!!! Michael is doing great with the hearing aids. He is vocalizing more and more (he actually is very loud when we go to public places and people stare at us because he is so loud now!! They think he cries, but he is just squealing very loudly)
Lynn (with the first try Ziploccing the ear molds), Megan and Michael:
Michael with the mold in his ear (this one didn't work)
Getting ready for his other ear
Mixing and molding:Saturday night we went to Andy and Nicole's wedding. It was beautiful! They are such a cute couple!!! It was in the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, so very convenient for us. The only thing about this outside wedding was that my legs are covered in mosquito bites!! Yikes!!! The food was great, the band was great, and we met some nice people at the wedding.






1 comment:
Hope you all are feeling better soon. You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment