Tuesday, February 5, 2008
February 5, 2008
We had a quiet weekend. We actually stayed home all weekend!! On Sunday night, Michael started sounding really congested. He started vomiting again, something he had not done in about 3 weeks! Poor baby, he had a hard time breathing. He slept pretty good that night and Monday morning he was so tired, he actually slept most of the morning. However Monday afternoon he started wheezing really badly. He had a temperature of 99.6 one hour after I gave him Tylenol. It was already after-hours for the pediatrician and I learned that they couldn't really help Michael there if he has RSV. So we decided to take him to the ER. First I drove by Natalia to make sure I wasn't over reacting, and she said his lungs sounded really congested. I got to the ER at 6.30 pm (Robert met me there) and we left at 12.45 am!!! We probably would have stayed longer if we did not tell them that we were going to leave and they could tell us the result of the RSV culture over the phone. Michael was already sounding much better and the doctors had told us that his lungs sounded clear. So we got the results over the phone about 1.30 am and everything was fine!! Thank goodness. It's better to be safe than sorry....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment