Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1, 2008

Michael's grandparents, Rae and Jules, a.k.a. Mimi and Poppey, celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary today!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! This is such a milestone!! Robert and I take great pride in having you as a role model marriage and we love you both!!

Rae and Jules .... then.....

Rae and Jules....now.... (they are so cute!!!)

Rae and Jules came over yesterday and joined Michael and I to auditory verbal therapy with Kathy. It was great to show them such a big part of Michael's life. And they enjoyed it as well. Michael was doing great as usual. Kathy told us to 'fly' him through the air and he just loves it!!! When he first came out of the NICU, that really scared him. Now he giggles. He also has this new thing: when you put him in the swing, he constantly leans over to the right. He thinks it's really funny. Look at the look on his face:



Oh, and I forgot to mention that Michael has two uncles that will be very very disappointed!!! As of Wednesday, Michael is no longer a vegetarian. He ate beef and he loved it... just like his daddy :)

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

He is getting so big and so cute:) Glad to hear he ate meat! We are not vegatarians but we can't get Sam to eat meat 99% of the time. Watch out he might be an acrobat in training trying to flip out of that swing:)

23wktwinsmommy said...

Look how cute he is! I love his blue eyes:)