It's been a week, but Michael still has a bad cold. I am glad we are going to the pediatrician tomorrow for his monthly Synagis shot. The doctor can take a look at him.
We had a busy week(end). And even though Michael wasn't feeling great, he is always in a good mood.
Thursday we drove to see Mimi and Poppey. Jules was playing a tennis match and we watched. That was fun (but very hot!! I couldn't believe how hot it was for a February day). Robert came over after work and we all went out for dinner. The next morning we drove to Orlando and Robert dropped Michael and I off at Claudia's. He went to work and we had to run errands. We got a lot done and had a lot of fun!! Saturday we drove to Blue Spring State Park, which is home to many manatees during winter. Unfortunately we didn't see any. We only saw a few alligators. We stopped in Downtown DeLand and walked around a little. Such a cute town!
Saturday night we met up with Carliss and Beth and Claudia and Jerry joined us. We had a great dinner and we loved catching up with Carliss and meeting Beth. She is such a lovely person!!
Today is a year ago that we attended Claudia's son Ryan and Krystal's wedding in Orlando. That night I was already in labor and had many cramps. I just didn't realize it and never linked it to contractions. I thought I had a stomach flu!! I spent most of the night on a little bench outside the ballroom. I can't believe it has been a year!! Happy anniversary to Ryan and Krystal!!!
The next few days I will refer to what happened last year. It is still so fresh and still very emotional for Robert and I!! We are so blessed Michael is doing so great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment