I took Michael to Speech Therapy this morning. They agreed with Heidi's tips that he should start learning how to eat off a spoon. They tried, but no luck. They don't think he has a problem with the purees, but the moment he sees the spoon, he pushes it away. So they are trying to make the spoon a positive experience for him. I'm sure it will take a while, but I'm glad we are working on it.
This afternoon we went to the Pulmonologist and his lungs sounded very clear. He is now off the Xopenex inhaler, the Orapred and the Lasix. He graduated (again!). Woohoo!
Tonight we received the child seat for the new bicycle I got from Robert for Mother's day (I know, it looks like the bike from the Region's commercial :) )


The moment we get the helmet for Michael - hopefully this week - I will post some better pictures. I can't wait to take him out on the bicycle: the old fashioned Dutch way of transportation :)
2 comments:
Hey there! Michael looks so big! Sam loves bike rides, we hope Michael does too. Just a thought, gerber (I believe) makes these little dippers for feeding, look kind of like corn, anyways I gave them to Sam when teething, he loved them and then he would dip the food on them himself. Maybe you could give him different kid spoons as teethers?
Thanks, I might try that. Where can you find these little dippers? Are they at the baby food section of something like Target?
Post a Comment