Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8, 2008

Sunday we took Michael to his second swimming class. He still kept his eyes shut most of the time, but he did manage to finish the class this time.
Later that afternoon we went to Rae and Jules. We were going to spend a few days with them.

Tuesday, I took Michael to water aerobics. Rae goes every morning. All the ladies loved having Michael around. Towards the end of the class I took Michael into the water again. He did so much better!! That pool has trees surrounding it and the sun was not as bright. He was splashing, squealing, and was blowing bubbles (like we tried to teach him). Everybody loved it!!

Wednesday, Jules' twin brother, Lionel came over with his daughter Debbie. Debbie is a hair dresser and she gave us all a hair cut, including Michael!! He got his first hair cut and he let her do it. He didn't scream or cry or anything :) We saved some of his hair.
I love the way she cut my hair. From now on, I will go see Debbie for my future hair cuts...

Debbie giving Michael his first hair cut




Uncle Lionel and Michael

Jules, Michael and uncle Lionel

Wednesday afternoon we went out to dinner with Rae, Jules, Lionel and Debbie and after that we drove back home (Robert had to work :( ) We had to go to therapy this morning and tomorrow we have a doctor's appointment.
Thanks Rae and Jules for having us!!!

No comments: