Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13, 2008

Hi everyone,

I keep hearing from different people that Michael should be a baby model. So I did it. I signed him up for the search for a child for the cover of Parents Magazine. You can actually help by recommending the photos :)
You can click on each picture in my gallery and rate it, recommend it and even leave a comment...

You have been invited to view my Cover Model Search photo gallery on Parents.com. Please use the link below to view, rate, and recommend my photos! You can do this every day until June 24, 2008
Gallery Link: http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=164200182

Is it wrong to think that your own child is the cutest baby in the whole wide world? ;)
(hee hee)

Thanks!

Nathali

PS. Michael went to his GI appointment and he is finally 17 pounds (at 11 months adjusted) WOOHOO!!!!

1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

I agree he is SOOOO CUTE!!!! Beautiful big brite eyes, smile that melts you!!! Good luck with the contest. I wanted to do taht once and then didn't:(