Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3, 2008 - update

I think Michael is getting better, but he is still not eating great. Hopefully tomorrow he will be eating better too. He was playing in his jumper today, that was a good sign.

He makes me laugh. Just now he was chewing on his vibrating teether. At first, he could never get it to vibrate, so I had to help him. Now he knows he has to really chew on it. Just now, he succeeded in making it vibrate and he started laughing. Everytime it vibrated, it just cracked him up. He is so funny!!!

Michael is featured in the April newsletter of Preemies Today.
Preemies Today is an online group of preemie parents.
They have been a great help, especially during the NICU time. Please click on the following link:

http://www.preemiestoday.org/news/april2008.pdf

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

Glad to hear Michael is doing better. I hadn't checked your blog since you left for your trip (we have been a little busy here:)) Hope it was a good time. Sam loves being a big brother, he is so good with her, except that he likes to lick her:)

Anonymous said...

Hello Pincus family! I just wanted to say hi and say I'm glad you made it back and had a nice trip. Marisa turned 7 in March, so she is getting big! We got to go to Hawaii for Spring Break! Sending you hugs and kisses!

mel