Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008

Michael has been 'talking' a great deal lately. He can say 'mom', 'bababa', 'ayayayay' and he said 'la' the other day. None of these sounds have a meaning to him yet, but it sounds really cute.

Here is a little video I took today where he is only saying 'bababa'. I tried for him to say something else, but he refused :)

You can click on the picture below to see the video:
View this montage created at One True Media
Michael 'talking' 4/10/08


Today I went to Mount Sinai to try and get some antibiotics for myself. Michael is doing really good, but I am pretty sick. I had tried to make an appointment over the phone, but no luck there. So I went in, but the doctor had no time to see me. I have an appointment for tomorrow. Also, the doctor's appointment I went in for today (OB/GYN) did not appear in their schedule, so I kind of went there for nothing. Great!!! So, instead, I went with Michael to the NICU and saw some of the nurses and dr. Z. Unfortunately Karen wasn't there, but since I am going back again tomorrow to try and get the antibiotics, we will get to see her hopefully tomorrow.

On our way out a nice older gentleman started talking to us. He turned out to be a hospital Rabbi (Simeon Schreiber) Such a nice man!! I told him the history about Michael and that he has never been officially blessed. He said that he would do it right there and then!! So he gave Michael a blessing and it was beautiful!! I started crying!! Life is so unpredictable, but is definitely beautiful!!!

No comments: