Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008

Michael is home!!!! Luckily Vivian (Michael's favorite nurse) worked again today. Yesterday, another nurse had put the sensor of the sat monitor around his foot, almost near his heal, and Vivian only found out around noon today. As soon as she corrected this, his saturations were much better!! Mostly in the 90's; where they are supposed to be. So Vivian made sure the doctor's knew about this and that they started the paperwork. I am so excited. Michael is so happy to be at home, in his jumper!!!! Thanks Vivian!!!

This was Michael earlier today. Notice the way he curls his tongue :)



Michael ready to go home...
Michael and Vivian:


This was a video I took earlier today, when he was still in his hospital bed. He is just so cute!!!
Just click on the picture to start the video...


I want to thank everybody for their e-mails, phone calls and concerns. And I want to thank Jules, David, Natalia, Jose, Maria, Cynthia and Kathy for coming to visit Michael!!! (Kathy came twice!!!) Thank you so much, we really appreciate that!!!
I also want to thank doctor Perello (Michael's pediatrician) who called everyday to check up on Michael's progress. We are very lucky with doctor Perello.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys made it home! Hope he stays healthy the rest of the spring/summer.