Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 7, 2007

We had a very nice weekend. We went to West Palm Beach on Saturday to visit Robert's parents and we stayed overnight. Jules has set up the crib that they used for their now older grand children and it worked out really good! It was nice to spend some time with them. And we decided to leave Shiva there, at least for a few more weeks.
On Sunday we met up with Diego and Veronica. They have a baby boy: Patrick. He was born on July 25, 5 weeks premature. He was 5 pounds, 10 ounces at birth. His is now over 10 pounds. Michael was 12 pounds, 6 ounces today and we thought it was fun to put the babies together. They are both about 22 inches. As you can see in the pictures, they had no clue what to do with each other. They didn't even look at each other!!! It was so funny :) There was no baby talk, nothing....







Here is a shot of the proud daddies:

And here is a shot of the mommies with their babies :) (f.l.t.r.: Robert (baby) and Rae (mommy); Veronica and Patrick; Michael and Nathali)

Rae and Jules were baby sitting for the first time. Thankfully Michael was a very good baby (as usual!)

Just another cute shot of Michael. He is grabbing on to things now...

So, a very nice weekend and I just want to mention that I have the best husband in the whole wide world!! He traded in our car for a bigger car, to make our lives much easier. I LOVE YOU Robert!!! Thank you so much for always being there for me (and now for Michael as well). I have said it before, but I am going to say it again. You are an AWESOME husband and father!!!

No comments: