Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24, 2007

Opa Gera with Michael :)





This is in the Everglades, we were being briefed by the pilot:

2 Baby gators (I know, you have to look really good)

Another baby gator:
Mama gator was keeping an eye on us:

I can't believe how time flies! I haven't updated the blog in a few days. Last Thursday, Claudia went back home.

Saturday my father and (16 year old) brother (Ron) came from Holland to visit us and spend some time with Michael. We had a great time the last few days!!! Michael LOVES my father and keeps squealing when he sees him. He also loves Ron. It's so cute!!! I am so glad they finally got to meet him!

Sunday we went to Rae and Jules and met up with Jules' twin brother Lionel. This was his first time meeting Michael as well. Their neighbor Janelle came over. She is a pediatrician and she gave me the book 'Preemie Parents' a few weeks ago. The book has been really helpful. It was so nice to finally meet her. She gave us some great advice and she told us that Michael looked really good.

Thanks to Natalia I was able to spend some time with my father and brother and we even went out for dinner when she babysat him (at her house :) )

Yesterday we went shopping and in the afternoon we took Michael to the Jewish museum, where we met up with Irene. She had been so helpful when Michael was in the NICU, so it was also nice that she got to meet with him.

Today we went to the Everglades on an air boat ride. It was awesome!!!

Unfortunately they will have to go back home tomorrow, so it was very short, but very very nice!!!

No comments: