
Michael's saturations were not so good since Friday (in the low 80's on O2. He is supposed to stay in the high 90's.) We took him to the pulmonologist and they thought he was coming down with something. I gave him some baby Tylenol yesterday (he was a little warm). He might have had a little reaction to his flu shot on Thursday. Today he was doing much better (except for just now when he spit his whole meal up again). The pulmonologist told us not to wean him off the oxygen for at least another week. I am just glad he is doing better. Last night we took him to Lincoln road. He was fussing a little until we sat down at a cafe for a drink and we took him out of his stroller. He just loved watching the people. And that is exactly what you do on Lincoln Road :)
Tonight we went to the beach with Michael. It was still light and we put his little toes in the ocean. It was so much fun!!!! You can tell from the pictures how fast it turned dark. It was just a matter of minutes, so I am glad we were able to take some pictures. I LOVE walking with Michael on the beach, I just never have someone able to take pictures :) I think the ocean breeze is so good for him. So we had a fun day!!! See the pictures...












6 comments:
He does look a bit disturbed by the sand on his face - very funny! The light is so nice that time of day - the pictures are great. What a cutie (your too, Nat!) I just realized, though, we need to get you a Boston Red Sox cap (what's with the A's??)
I'll take care of it! Ha ha!
Mary
OMG I love the pictures!!!! And that one of him smiling with you, that is a DEFINITE blow up picture!!!!
the pics are so great! It's nice to have some of just mommy and baby!
I need to do the same (my husband seems to be in all of them)
Michael is looking great!
Nina is only 3 weeks younger!
Mary, you are so funny! The A is for my maiden name (we went to a game in San Francisco of the A's vs the Yankees, that's where I got it)
Hi Judith and Jason, I would love to see your blog but it's by invite only...
He is sooo cute! What a beautiful way t spend time with your son...The one with the sunset is unbelievable!!!
He looks like he is filling out so much and is so cute. I love those big eyes:)
Post a Comment