So Wednesday, my friend Simone came over to visit Michael. It was very nice to see someone socially, since I feel kind of isolated with the baby. I am trying to keep him away from places with many people. That isn't easy considering all the doctor appointments he has and PT/OT/ST.
Thursday Michael did so well at PT and OT. He did everything they wanted him to do. Now he has to do them at home as well :)
I called the pediatrician about the new prescription for Prevacid and told him about Michael's new vomiting issue. He wanted Michael to have an ultrasound before the weekend. So we went to Joe DiMaggio this morning. He wasn't allowed to eat for 4 hours. By the time we had the US, it had been over 6 hours (not because we had to wait so long like Mount Sinai, I don't think we waited more that 30 minutes). Michael did sooooo good!! He didn't get cranky at all!!! He is such a little angel!!! They didn't find anything alarming, so we are happy about that. I like the fact that our pediatrician doesn't take any chances. It's better to be safe than sorry....
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment