



I love the way Tracy put it at my last entry, his eyes are so big and full of wonder. I totally agree with that!!
I can't believe it is October already!! How time flies by...
Michael seems to be changing/maturing in the last few days. The last 2 nights he slept 6 hours straight!!!! Can you believe that?
He seems to be getting more vocal, he is almost cooing, even without his hearing aids. And he is smiling much more. It's so cute, but I haven't been able to capture it on camera yet..
This afternoon, I put him in his bouncer seat and had to go to the kitchen. Michael got so angry and was screaming, to a point where it sounded as if he was almost choking. The moment I picked him up he was quiet and put his head in my neck. As if he was saying: 'mommy don't leave me alone'. Michael has wrapped me around his little finger, that's for sure :)
Tonight Robert was changing his diaper when Michael was trying very hard to turn over (from back to front, which is uncommon as I understand, so maybe it's just wishful thinking). Shiva our dog was also very interested in this exercise (see the pics).
Michael is grabbing his oxygen tubing and trying to put it in his mouth. His occupational therapist will be so proud of him :)
PS, he just had that projectile vomiting again. Good thing we are getting a new Prevacid prescription tomorrow. Hope that will help...





2 comments:
He is so cute, and those big eyes are just darling!
I hope the projectile vomit disappears like it did with Edwin. Now he only does it when he is sick or gags and coughs.
Looks like Michael is doing great!
Prevacid has changed our lives in this household! Michael looks adorable.
Post a Comment