
Some hearing aid pictures

His 'warning, I leak' outfit that his daddy bought him :)
Sleeping like a little angel (honestly, he IS our little angel)
So we tried again a few times with his hearing aids and I guess we will have to make some adjustments and keep trying. Tomorrow Lynn from the SHINE (Serving Hearing Impaired Newborns Effectively) program will come by and give us some tips.I am not happy Michael has to go through this, but then I think about baby Noah, who is still in the hospital after more than 6 months and having a hard time. I really really hope he will go home soon, because these NICU babies do so much better at home!!!
Michael cannot stop putting him hands in his mouth, preferably both at the same time and he keeps gagging. I wonder if it is because he is teething.
This weekend we took him in the bath tub and he loved it!! It was so much fun!!!



7 comments:
His hearing aids look bigger than Ashtons were. What kind are they?
Hi Nathali!
Michael is SOOOO cute I can't get over it!
It must be hard to deal with the hearing aides, especially since I'm sure he will try and pull them out, etc. but you are so right about being lucky to have Michael alive and home with you. What we've been through really puts things in perspective huh?
Look at the rolls on his legs. He is absolutley precious and for sure a miracle. Good luck wit the hearing aides. Tarcy
Hi I just found your blog!! So glad that I did. He's absolutely ADORABLE!
He is a cutie! Hope the hearing aids are working out better for you....I feel for you :)
Michael is really, really beautiful :). Thanks for letting me read his story! Focusing on miracles like your family makes the rest of life mean so much more.
So cute!!! He looks so alert to his surroundings
Post a Comment