Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20, 2007




This is not the best picture of Michael, but the Look-alike Meter does not take a picture with his nasal cannula. Maybe we'll try again in a few weeks :)

I want to thank everyone for their comments for my entry yesterday. Obviously I had 'an angry day'. I think every preemie mom is entitled to a day like that once in a while :)

Michael got a few more shots today. He has just been sleeping so much the last few days. The doctor examined him and he says he is doing fine. Maybe he is going through a growth spurt.
Today at PT he was on his belly and he was SO CLOSE to turning on his back. We'll just keep giving him lots of tummy time :)

Tomorrow is the big day!!! We can't wait for Michael to get his hearing aids....

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your handsome young man in his hearing aids! I'm so glad that he seems to be doing well.