I tried to upload these pictures yesterday, but for some reason it didn't work. They were taken on Saturday. The one on the left at the March of Dimes and the other ones in the NICU obviously.
The doctor told us today that they probably won't try to wean him off the ventilator for 2 more weeks. By then, they will see if he is 'infection-free'. If so, they will do a spinal tab on him and test him for meningitis (scary!!). We keep hoping for the best!!! He is so precious and has gone through so much already. It breaks my heart...



1 comment:
Hello Robert and Nathali,
Sorry that we missed the walk! My sister does it every year in Maine and I sponsored her too. You look happy in your picture and that is nice to see - because I know you must be very tired of this. I hope that you get to hold Michael soon - I am sure that he will be happy then too.
Love, Mary
Post a Comment