Hi Everyone,
We just wanted you to know that we, the Pincusim (Robert, Jules, Rae and myself) have signed up for the March of Dimes on Saturday April 28, 2007.
This is our page: http://www.walkamerica.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=409277
and you are invited to make a donation on this page for this very worthy cause :)
Thank you and wish us luck!!
(Robert and I have to start walking every night, to try and be in shape for this event :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for being a walker! Morgan was a "MOD Little Ambassador" for 2 years (she was 2 and 3). She and I made lots of corporate speeches and spoke at 8 Walks and co-chaired 2 of them! I always held her during my speeches and had tears rolling down my cheeks during most of them. She always kept her hands on my face to wipe away my tears. When she was 3, she lifted her dress (over her head!) to show everyone at the K-Mart Corporate event that she wore "Big Girl Pannies"! You should get t-shirts printed with Michael's picture for your Walk Team! Have fun and take a few steps for Morgan, too. We'll Walk on May 12...
Post a Comment