Last week on Thursday, Michael had a meeting at Early Steps to talk about his transition. On my next post I will update his therapy evaluations. Some or good, some are way behind his chronological age. During the meeting with Early Steps he did a booth test for his hearing as well. He was at mild to moderate hearing loss, but we will do another test next time since he was tired because of the Benadryl :)
Saturday we spent time with Mimi and Poppy and Michael and Robert took the dog out for a walk. It started pouring and this was Robert's solution. So cute :)
As you can see I gave him a hair cut and it's really short. I didn't do a great job, but luckily Ryan, my babybootcamp trainer came to our home and helped me out and 'saved' it a bit. She does it for her son Logan all the time. Now I think it looks really good. Thanks Ryan!!!!I also want to thank Robert's brother Steven and his family for their contribution in my grandmother's memory to their local Food Pantry. That is one of the nicest things anyone has done for me!!! Thank you so much!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment