Michael's eye seems to be doing really well. Of course the sunlight still bothers him and we still give him drops every day, but other than that, it doesn't seem to bother him. November 5th, we will find out if the surgery was a success and then they most likely do the left eye.
He has been a little sick since Saturday, just very clingy, not himself. Sunday he had a low grade fever. Monday he was looking pretty good and even went to school. Tuesday he had all his therapies and all of a sudden Tuesday afternoon he started developing a rash on his arm and all of his legs. While Ryan, my babybootcamp instructor was giving me a workout at home, he vomited. So after she left I checked his temp and he had a fever of 101. We took him to the after care doctor. When I called to make the appointment I was told to give him Benadryl and Tylenol. That really helped and of course by the time we saw the doctor, Mikey was his old happy self again. I always feel so stupid when I get to the doctor and he doesn't appear to have any symptoms.
Anyway, this morning he woke up and the rash was worse and now also in his face, so I took him back to the doctor. He definitely thought it was an allergic reaction to something, we just don't know what. So now I give him Benadryl 3x a day. At first he got really hyper, but then all of a sudden he got really tired, fell and got a huge bump on his head. Poor baby!!!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment