

Okay, I don't want to become one of those moms that picks up the camera for every little thing, but tonight was really funny. Robert was playing with Michael in the playpen. Michael was so happy, he was talking, standing, even taking a few steps while he was holding on to the sides of the playpen and he was sooo proud of himself. All of a sudden Robert told me: look at this, we are playing ball. And I didn't believe it of course. It must have been a coincidence, but then I saw it too and I had to take a video of it. It's a little dark because it was taken late at night. You can hear him squeal, that's how much he loved it!!! At the end of the video, Robert pushed his learning puppy and even though the sound was muffled, Michael started dancing. That shows us that he really doesn't have that much hearing loss. Whenever he hears music, he starts shaking his little butt. It's so cute!!
So here it is, Michael and Robert playing ball :)
Michael playing ball 7/31/08
Also, this is a friendly reminder that we are going private tomorrow. Please send me an e-mail (ladynap@gmail.com) if you haven't received an invitation by tomorrow night. THANKS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment