Hi,
After 18 months of sharing Michael’s blog with everyone, we have decided to make the blog Private as of August 1, 2008. We hope that Michael’s story has been helpful to other parents with (micro)preemies. However, now that he is growing up, things become more personal and less focused on his rocky start in the NICU.
On August 1, 2008 I will be sending out invitations to enable everyone to continue to follow Michael’s progress. If you want to be invited to read our blog and you have not received an e-mail by August 2nd, please provide me with your e-mail address at: ladynap@gmail.com
Once again, thank you all for your continued support!!
The Pincus’
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I would love to continue to reading your blog. It is inspiring to me even though I did not have a micropreemie. My kids were both preemies and Sammy has had lots of issues. Thank you for encouraging all of us mom's out there with your upbeat attitude and encouragement when things are rough.
Good for you! Totally understand and did the same with my 28 weeker's blog. Good luck to you, Tiffany
Hi Sammy's mommy and Tiffany, please send me your e-mail address to ladynap@gmail.com so that I can send you an invite
Post a Comment