
I know, not a very flattering picture. But this is how Michael and I walked Shiva tonight. It was the first time I put him with his face away from me in the sling and he really enjoyed it :)
Yesterday we went to the Neurologist. They examined Michael and looked at his MRI. He is doing so well that we don't have to make a follow-up appointment!!! This is such a great milestone!!!! Today we did another booth hearing test. We will have to do a bunch of them (almost every week) for his Cochlear Implant Evaluation. As of now, they don't think he is a candidate since he is responding so well with his hearing aids. The hearing aids stay in all the time and it is such a relief!!! It's not such a hassle anymore. We also continue with the auditory verbal therapy once a week.
Monday, Natalia came back. She had not seen Michael for 5 weeks and she couldn't believe how much he had grown and how much he has learned in those weeks. He is doing amazingly well!! Everywhere we go, people comment on how sweet he is. I keep telling people that he is the sweetest baby that I have ever met, but they laugh at me and say that I am prejudiced. I mean it though!! He is my little angel!!!
No real update on baby Noah, so please keep praying!!!



2 comments:
Congrats onthe wonderful news. It has been a while I am trying to catch up with all my blogging friends. Michael does look awesome and I know how you feel on the sweetest boy I have one too. Happy New Year! Tracy
He is such a doll! I'm glad he is doing so well.
Noah continues to be in our thoughts and prayers...
Post a Comment