



Isn't he cute? He is a big boy now. He moved into a crib!! Another great milestone!! He now has to maintain his body temperature. And he has to get a little better in bottle feeding. He is still struggling with that, but he'll catch on (after all, he is his daddy's son :) ) I was just so excited today and was walking on clouds (again!). I didn't get to hold him today, because I had some appointments, and I didn't want to bother him too much after his big move...
He is so cute when he is yawning or just looking around at the world (no glass box blocking him anymore). The problem is that now it is even more difficult not to pick him up and take him home... hopefully soon!!



4 comments:
Congratulations on Michael's breakthrough...
You guys are an inspiration on how faith and love can overcome all obsticles.
May God keep-on blessing little Michael and my prayers that he'll soon be home with mommy and daddy.
Love Cary Dominguez (from Celebrity Cruises)
Oh, you are gonna love having him in the open crib! It is so nice to just be able to walk up and pick them up without coordinating with a nurse to take them out of the isolette! One step closer!
Congratulations Nathali and Robert! Michael looks too cute. I also love the picture of Robert holding him. You are an inspiration - and so is little Michael.
Love, Mary
Thank you Cary, Lisa and Mary!! I am just so excited, I can't stop smiling. I am walking around with my head in the clouds :) And Lisa, you are right, just the fact that I can pick him up when I want, is such a relief!!!
Post a Comment