Sunday, June 24, 2007

June 24, 2007

Michael did so much better today with the bottles. All of a sudden he seems to get the hang of it. I hope he will do as good tomorrow. I think his neighbor Nina had a little chat with him. She is going home this week. I am so excited for her!! Her brother Noah, will have to stay a little longer. If Michael will do good for a few days in a row with the bottle feedings, he will do the car seat test. We can't wait for that. They will do another hearing test in a few more days. We hope he'll pass it this time (he better...)

Baby Cyrah had her surgery and had some complications afterwards. She is such a precious little girl! Please, all pray for her, she really needs it...

Also, please pray for my father Gera (in Holland) who will have surgery tomorrow.

Thank you!

No comments: