Unfortunately, Michael is having a little relapse. He was doing really good for about 2 weeks, taking a 50cc bottle for every feeding. Now he seems to be struggling with the bottles. We hope he'll get the hang of it again within the next few days. I keep telling him that he needs to do better so that he can come home, but I guess he likes it in the NICU...
Baby Cyrah was transferred to another hospital today for surgery on her intestines. We hope she will do great and get much better after this. Her parents Lisa and Juan are great. I have so much respect for Lisa. She showed to be such a strong person today!!! It showed me to be grateful for every good moment with Michael and most all of them are!!
Please pray for Cyrah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment