Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27, 2007





Here are some more pictures from Michael. He is doing good (he still has good days and bad days, but don't we all...) and the doctor told us yesterday that he might be coming home around July 9 (just in time for my birthday :) ) if everything continues to go well.

We will have to do the 2 night sleep-over in the NICU next week. This is to learn how to work the oxygen and monitors before he comes home.

I am so glad he is coming home (nervous too). Tomorrow he has been in the NICU 130 days...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What good news!!! And Happy Birthday!!!
When is it? Mine is July 11.

Nathali said...

Thanks Lisa,

Happy Birthday to you too! Mine is July 10. Cancers rock (ha ha) !!

Shannon said...

He is SOOOOO cute!!!! How much does he weigh now??

I hope that he gets to come home soon...will be so nice to have him all to yourself!

Unknown said...

Hey, I was on vacation this passed week for my big 30. My bday 7-3....

I wish you the best bday gift. I hope he goes home very soon. Take care