It has been really difficult to put in Michael's eye drops. It's easier if Robert helps me. He absolutely hates it!! Hope the drops are helping.
Mikey has some new things. Now when I want to change his diaper, he runs away and faces the wall. He really thinks that I can't see him when he does that. And it cracks him up when I 'find' him :) So cute!!!
We are trying to wean him off the pacifier, so now he find new things to put in his mouth: building blocks, his little wood car, his teddy. And there is no way to get it out of his mouth :)
Robert bought him a mini grocery cart and Mikey is absolutely addicted to it!!! We have to go around the block at least once a day.
Now when Michael wants you to come with him, he grasps your hand and really pulls you. It's very hard to tell him no :)
When he wants to go outside he will bring you his shoes (which he calls 'ta' consistently) and walks to the door.
When I go shopping with him he says 'hi' non-stop to everyone. People think it is so funny when he does that.
I think that's it for now.
Thursday we went to the pediatrician since Mikey caught a cold and we are flying to Holland next week. I just wanted to make sure he didn't have an ear infection (or the SWINE FLU!!!) He was fine and he is doing better already. On the way home he was making funny noises, but the moment I pulled out the camera he stopped of course :)
Here is the video:
Mikey being silly in the car 8/09
I am not looking forward to the long flights (with long lay-overs) but I am looking forward to see my family, especially my grandmother Jannie, whom I love very very much!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment