Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October 22, 2008

I think I spoke too soon. Michael is still sick. Monday he had a fever and was very groggy all day. I got a stomach flu since Monday, so both of us have been staying home, trying to get rid of these bugs. Yesterday, Michael was not improving and his breathing got worse so I took him to the pediatrician. He is back on steroids and Albuterol treatments. Monday and Yesterday all he did was sleep and hang out on my tummy. Today at least he got excited when he is climbing the stairs. I don't know where he got the strength to do that. I guess the steroids are already kicking in.

Along with my stomach virus, I have had a headache for 3 days now. This afternoon when I tried to take a nap with Michael, he decided to head bang me (not on purpose!) but he hit the back of his head on my temple. I thought I was going to pass out. I got so nauseous and my headache got ten times worse. I had to ask Robert to come home early (again!).

Robert has been a great help the last few days, getting up in the middle of the night to take care of Mikey and coming home early to help me. I am very very blessed with my two wonderful men!!!!

No comments: