Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15, 2008

Mikey is sick!! Poor baby!! He must have picked it up somewhere. He has a very bad cold. He can hardly breathe, he had a fever last night and he was just miserable today. I have been giving him Tylenol and that seems to help. I give his saline drops, have the humidifier on and give him aerosol treatments. I hope he will be feeling better tomorrow. I cancelled his ABR (hearing test) for tomorrow.

Last week on Thursday we had our friends Celi and Nina come visit us in our new home. Michael and Nina played very well together. Robert joined us in going out to dinner that night. We went to a Brazilian Pizza place. We had such a fun day!!!


Saturday we went to Diego, Veronica and Patrick for a BBQ. Michael seems to be a little tougher with boys than with girls. He was nice most of the time with Nina, but with the boys he wants to show off or something. He just doesn't get it yet that he needs to be nice with his hands and not slam them in some one's face!! (Like he does with our dog Shiva, who doesn't seem to mind it that much) In the video you see Trixie (who looks just like Shiva) licking the boys faces, her favorite thing to do :)
Robert and Michael at the BBQ
After the BBQ we went to Mimi and Poppy and spent the rest of the weekend there.
Monday morning I had an appointment in Miami and decided to visit his previous therapists. It was fun to see them. Kathy (below) even has a picture of Michael on her desk!! She is so sweet!!

He was showing off for Lyra and Maria how close he is to walking. And he is so proud of it too :)

I can't believe Michael is 20 months old already (16 months adjusted). Time flies!!
I hope he'll be walking next month...

1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

praying that little Mikey is feeling better soon.