We had a nice week. Busy!! Exciting!!
Yesterday we had dinner with Rae and Jules, David and Lesley and Lionel and his friend Marilyn. We had a nice time. We went to West Palm Beach to drop the dog off. She will be staying there until we return from Holland.
Michael is getting FOUR teeth at the top!!! All at once. Poor baby!!!
Yesterday he was playing on the floor while I was doing something on the computer. When I looked at him, he had managed to pull his body up and was on hands and knees. Ready to crawl. He was sooo proud of himself!!! I love him so much!!!
No real updates on the feeding issues. We feed him formula and Pediasure. He seems to be gaining weight. Yesterday I let him lick a baby biscuit and that made him gag. I just don't know what to do anymore. I guess just be patient and keep trying...
Here are some more pictures of last weekend when we had lunch with Diego, Veronica and Patrick:
Look at these big boys sitting up in their strollers



2 comments:
Hope you have a wonderful trip, and Michael stays healthy!!!
I wanted to say hi. My daughter Nina was born 3 weeks after Michael. She too is a 24 weeker. Come check us out (well after your trip!)
Post a Comment