Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25, 2008

I am no sure if I mentioned it, but the weather in Holland is absolutely crazy!! It's snowing constantly and that is so unusual for this time of year. It was actually the coldest Easter since 1901!!! I borrowed a ski suit for Michael from Neta's neihbor and it is a life saver, but unfortunately Michael caught a nasty cold. He has had the cold now for 3 days, but yesterday afternoon it was really bad. He couldn't stop caughing, sneezing and he started wheezing like crazy. My father and I took him to the ER to make sure he didn't have RSV. They saw us right away and were glad I came in. His wheezing wasn't good and they gave him an albuterol treatment. Luckily it wasn't RSV and I was told RSV season was about to end in Holland. They also gave me some treatments to bring home, so that I could give it to him again if his wheezing would return. They were very nice in the ER. They told me that if I had any worries I should return to the ER with him. Michael slept most of the day today, but I think he is starting to feel a little better already. We stayed home the last few days, because it's just snowing endlessly...

1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

Praying that Michael feels better soon!!!