Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24, 2008 - pictures

Me, Michael and my hand luggage. I already checked my two other suitcases. I felt like a Mule :)

I put Michael on a blanket in the US Airways lounge in Philadelphia, so that he could 'stretch' a little..
We surprised the family!! My sister Anne with Mikey
My brother Ron and sister Anne and Michael
My eldest brother Uri, Michael and I. Uri was so shocked when I opened the door, it was really funny :)

My brother Ehud and Michael. Ehud is sooo proud of Michael (and I am sooo proud of Ehud)

Michael felt very comfy with Ehud right away!
Mikey playing with his solids instead of eating them
MY DADDY and Mikey
My dad and brother Ron were the only ones who knew we were coming and they ordered us a 'Nijntje' cake

Michael was ready to go out ino the freezing weather. He doesn't like all the hats, boots, and winter clothing...

My little big man!!!
He was standing at the table at Uri and Neta's. Way to go Mikey!!

And he loves 'crawling' on his back. When you put him on his stomach he turns to his back again.

Another 'Grand daddy' Picture


Aunt Neta with Michael. Cousin Roy (3 years old, refused to be in the picture)
More pictures will follow..

No comments: