The last 2 weeks my brother Uri, his wife Neta and my 5 year old nephew Roy where visiting us from Holland. We had a great time!!!
We did so much fun stuff!!! Neta and I went shopping, and shopping and shopping :)
Michael had to get used to sharing his toys with my nephew and they both did really well.
Roy enjoyed going to the beach (except for the days that he was attached by jellyfish - man' o wars!!! He was in so much pain!!)
We went to the park in the weekend for pony rides. We went to the Safari. Uri, Neta and Roy went to the Miami Seaquarium. Oh and did I mention we went shopping? ha ha!!
Here are some pictures:
My brother Uri and I at the playground. I love my brother!!!
On January 31 we had another fun day!!
First we went for a hike in a nature area near our house
Then on to the park for pony rides!! Roy and Mikey loved it!!!


There is a fun playground next to the pony rides.
After the park we went to South Beach. My family walked around and Robert, Michael and I saw Maria and Albert (our old neighbors) for a little bit.
Of course when we are on South Beach, we cannot go home without Pizza from the best Pizza place in Florida: Andiamo!!! We invited my friend Simone and she joined us for some pizza too :)
Simone and I at Andiamo
Look at all those yummy pizzas!!
Robert and Uri are enjoying their pizza too :)
Mikey is more interested in showing off his shades!!! Just kidding, he actually ate great, he had an entire slice of pizza!!! The shades are just to help him tolerate the sunlight because he is still getting drops to dilate his eye.
Later that week, my family spent time at the beach. Roy absolutely loves the ocean!!!!


They also went to the Seaquarium in Miami. They sat at the front row seat at the Killer Whale show. I guess they missed the signs not to sit there, ha ha!!! They got soaked!!!! Good thing it was a hot day!!!
Another day at the beach...
The water looks pretty cold to me :)
Roy and Shiva are getting along really well!!!
A picture of me and my only nephew!!
Michael and Roy really started playing well together near the end of their stay. For some reason Michael couldn't pronounce Roy, so he has been calling him 'Kaka' :) Sorry Roy!!!
Roy is giving Mikey a hug and a kiss, so sweet!!!
I updated the pictures of our visit to the Safari in a separate post...



No comments:
Post a Comment