On January 30 we went to Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach. It was awesome!!! After driving around for a little over an hour and seeing all the amazing animals (Lions, Zebras, Hippos, Monkeys, Giraffes, Elephants, etc) there is a park you can walk around. Roy and Michael loved it!!!!
Michael, Roy and Robert walking to the park. So cute, the smallest boy on the left and the biggest on the right :)
I might have mentioned it, but Michael has endless energy!! After the entire day at the safari and in the park, we were all exhausted. Mikey wasn't of course. He found a wagon (I guess a replica of a wagon used at the gold mines), it was extremely heavy!!! I tried to push it.
I don't know how he did it, but my son with his whopping 24 pounds, managed to push up the wagon and bump it into the gate on the other side of the path. I couldn't believe it!! And Robert didn't see it, so later on I took Mikey back to the wagon and he did it again!!! This time I was able to video it...
Another fun day with Uri and Neta and Roy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment