Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7, 2008

This week was pretty amazing.
Michael crawled for the first time!! Not continuously, but he really tries and manages to crawl a few inches.
He now knows how to put one foot in front of the other when you hold his hands.
He pulled himself up to a standing position, using the pillow and side of his playpen yesterday.
It's like things all of a sudden were put in full gear. I am so proud of him!!!

The feedings are still an issue. I just fed him beef and he really likes it and he did really well. He didn't even gag. And then all of a sudden, no warning, he just vomits everything, including his previous feeding. And it's the projectile vomiting, like in Shrek 3!! I feel so bad for him, but it doesn't really bother him. 2 minutes later (I had to give him a bath and he found out that he can splash :) ) he is already happy again.

Next week we have our evaluation at the Dan Marino Center (which is part of Miami Children's hospital). I am curious what they'll tell me.

1 comment:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Thanks for sending me the email. I have been MIA from blogging for the past couple of weeks...just busy with sumjmer fun.
I look forward to catching up! He is sooo big and soo ocute. LOVE the curls!