We are in the middle of our big move, so I don't have much time for an update.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new house!!! We are all so excited.
We got our new sofa yesterday and it's absolutely perfect.
When we looked at the house the first time, I asked the previous owner if they ever saw a snake, since the neighborhood is called an "Urban Wilderness". (I had seen a huge Banana spider already) She said that in the 16 years she had lived there that she only saw 1 snake.
So yesterday, my nephew Josh and I are on our my way to Loews to get some filters for the air conditioning, because they froze up and started leaking liking crazy!!! We got in the car and when I turned around I saw my FIRST snake in the 4 years I lived in Florida at our neighbors driveway. Ugghhhh!!! There go all my plans for Mikey playing in the backyard, putting a little blow up pool in the backyard, etc. If there is anything I absolutely HATE, it's snakes!!!
Anyway, our movers are coming tomorrow morning, so I have to finish packing today. My initial plan was to come back here on Tuesday to clean, but Tropical Storm Fay, which may possibly be a hurricane by Monday, is interfering a little bit. There better be no damage to our condo before our closing on Wednesday!!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Mikey is doing fine. I will update about the Dan Marino Center in my next post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment