Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007

Yesterday, Mimi (Rae) and Poppey (Jules) came to visit us. We went to a strawberry farm in the Redlands and after that went to a winery for a tasting and then to an orchid farm. Michael was as good as he always is and we had a great day!!!

Today we put Michael in his jumper for the first time. It was way too big for him!!! He couldn't even reach the floor, so we put a pillow underneath so that he could at least push off. No luck, really.
I guess I was a little too eager (again!) to try something new. When he is a little bigger, I am sure he will love it :)
He did love the lights and colors of the jumper and you can see he is totally into it.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Tag, you're it! Check out the details of the meme on my blog.

baby james said...

It has been a while I am catching up on all my wonderful mom blogger's and their special ones. Michael looks like he is doing great and adjusting to his world around him. Tracy